DRC Home > Public Notices
To notify public and interested stakeholders of the publication of legal notices for rulemaking and licensing actions as required by the Utah Radiation Control rules. Also posted are final Executive Secretary decisions on major licensing actions and other notices providing stakeholder information on activities of the Division.
Final Executive Secretary Decisions
- The Executive Secretary is a member of the Radiation Control Board. The Radiation Control Board is appointed by Utah's governor with the consent of the Utah Senate and guides development of Radiation Control policy and rules in the state. The Utah Radiation Control Board holds open meetings ten times per year at locations throughout the state.
- The Executive Secretary makes Final Decisions regarding the adoption of licensing and rulemaking actions.
Radiation Control Board Agendas
Request for Comment on Potential Board Actions
- Tentative agenda of the upcoming monthly Radiation Control Board. The Board typically meets on the second Tuesday of the month at 3:00 p.m.
- Request for comment on potential Board actions.
Proposed licensing actions in publication to provide legal notice to the public and receive public review and comment.
Proposed rulemaking actions in publication to provide legal notice to the public and receive public review and comment.
Proposed settlement agreements under authority of the Utah Water Quality Board and Notices of Violation issued by the Executive Secretary of the Utah Radiation Control Board
Groundwater Permit Actions
Proposed groundwater permit actions in publication to provide legal notice to the public and receive public review and comment.
Federal Register Notices and Other Stakeholder Activities
- Other notices providing stakeholder information on activities of the Division.
- The Moab Millsite Stakeholder Group is a stakeholder partnership formed between the Utah Department of Environmental Quality and the Grand County Council.